Eco∙batik announces their one year anniversary celebration during Gallery Night on Thursday, July 28, 2011.
The celebration will begin at 5pm and will feature door prizes and refreshments, including ice cream from local favorite Purple Door.
As part of the celebration, owner Jennifer Doheny will also be introducing new lampshade designs and limited edition ceramic platters from The Sky Collection, created in collaboration with Portland, Maine artist Jessica Teesdale.
“I am grateful to my customers and the neighborhood for all of their support this past year. It’s been wonderful to be back in Milwaukee where there is such a passion for supporting local artists and businesses,” says Doheny.
The celebration will last from 5-9pm on Thursday. Eco∙batik will also be open Friday the 29th from 10-9pm, and Saturday the 30th from 10-6pm.
Jennifer Doheny is a self taught textile and greeting card designer. She has been batiking for over 12 years and has developed a way to bring ancient handmade textile beauty to the contemporary design market.
For more information, contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ecobatik.com. Eco∙batik is located at 3385 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue in Milwaukee's Bay View neighborhood.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game