Eco∙batik announces their one year anniversary celebration during Gallery Night on Thursday, July 28, 2011.
The celebration will begin at 5pm and will feature door prizes and refreshments, including ice cream from local favorite Purple Door.
As part of the celebration, owner Jennifer Doheny will also be introducing new lampshade designs and limited edition ceramic platters from The Sky Collection, created in collaboration with Portland, Maine artist Jessica Teesdale.
“I am grateful to my customers and the neighborhood for all of their support this past year. It’s been wonderful to be back in Milwaukee where there is such a passion for supporting local artists and businesses,” says Doheny.
The celebration will last from 5-9pm on Thursday. Eco∙batik will also be open Friday the 29th from 10-9pm, and Saturday the 30th from 10-6pm.
Jennifer Doheny is a self taught textile and greeting card designer. She has been batiking for over 12 years and has developed a way to bring ancient handmade textile beauty to the contemporary design market.
For more information, contact Jennifer at email@example.com or visit www.ecobatik.com. Eco∙batik is located at 3385 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue in Milwaukee's Bay View neighborhood.
- Bay View Residents Promoted by Alverno College
- BBB Tips to Ensure Wise Giving on Memorial Day
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!