The miniature shoe collection that St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care received recently from a benefactor, includes 18 collectible shoes that are a mere 3-4 inches in height and length.
These unique shoes come from “Just the Right Shoe” and “JuJu Palais Royal” collections. They consist of beautiful handmade porcelain creations that are luxuriously decorated with Swarovski crystals and enamel. The high-quality finish of these miniatures make each tiny shoe an original gift and exclusive collector's item.
Not to be outdone in creativity, local jewelry artist and president of St. Ann Center, Sister Edna Lonergan, goes even further to create originally designed jewelry that is inspired by each miniature shoe.
The shoe collection with accompanying jewelry will be on display and for sale at the Center’s July 19 fundraiser “Fulfilling the Dream Gala” held at the new Eckstein Hall on the Marquette University campus.
Anyone interested in attending the fundraiser gala can register online at www.stanncenter.org/Gala or contact Kathryn at 414-977-5057.
For more information about St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care, a day services center for children, frail elderly and persons with disabilities, please visit the Center’s website at www.stanncenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th