The miniature shoe collection that St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care received recently from a benefactor, includes 18 collectible shoes that are a mere 3-4 inches in height and length.
These unique shoes come from “Just the Right Shoe” and “JuJu Palais Royal” collections. They consist of beautiful handmade porcelain creations that are luxuriously decorated with Swarovski crystals and enamel. The high-quality finish of these miniatures make each tiny shoe an original gift and exclusive collector's item.
Not to be outdone in creativity, local jewelry artist and president of St. Ann Center, Sister Edna Lonergan, goes even further to create originally designed jewelry that is inspired by each miniature shoe.
The shoe collection with accompanying jewelry will be on display and for sale at the Center’s July 19 fundraiser “Fulfilling the Dream Gala” held at the new Eckstein Hall on the Marquette University campus.
Anyone interested in attending the fundraiser gala can register online at www.stanncenter.org/Gala or contact Kathryn at 414-977-5057.
For more information about St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care, a day services center for children, frail elderly and persons with disabilities, please visit the Center’s website at www.stanncenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk