I lost my wife , in December of 2008, and know the deep hurt. That is why I'm starting a Grief Share program at Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. The program is not connected with any church, but is bible based.
Each GriefShare session includes a video seminar and group discussion. The program lasts 13 weeks and is FREE, a special notebook which is used to journal your thoughts is 20 dollars. Please come and end your suffering alone, we start August 23, at 6:30 pm.
call Allan at 414 628-4671 or 414-483-1347
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- Author of "The Map Thief" at UWM Sept. 28
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- UWM's Academic Adventurers: "GIS Comes to Kazakhstan"