I lost my wife , in December of 2008, and know the deep hurt. That is why I'm starting a Grief Share program at Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. The program is not connected with any church, but is bible based.
Each GriefShare session includes a video seminar and group discussion. The program lasts 13 weeks and is FREE, a special notebook which is used to journal your thoughts is 20 dollars. Please come and end your suffering alone, we start August 23, at 6:30 pm.
call Allan at 414 628-4671 or 414-483-1347
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June