I lost my wife , in December of 2008, and know the deep hurt. That is why I'm starting a Grief Share program at Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. The program is not connected with any church, but is bible based.
Each GriefShare session includes a video seminar and group discussion. The program lasts 13 weeks and is FREE, a special notebook which is used to journal your thoughts is 20 dollars. Please come and end your suffering alone, we start August 23, at 6:30 pm.
call Allan at 414 628-4671 or 414-483-1347
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration