I lost my wife , in December of 2008, and know the deep hurt. That is why I'm starting a Grief Share program at Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. The program is not connected with any church, but is bible based.
Each GriefShare session includes a video seminar and group discussion. The program lasts 13 weeks and is FREE, a special notebook which is used to journal your thoughts is 20 dollars. Please come and end your suffering alone, we start August 23, at 6:30 pm.
call Allan at 414 628-4671 or 414-483-1347
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check