I lost my wife , in December of 2008, and know the deep hurt. That is why I'm starting a Grief Share program at Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. The program is not connected with any church, but is bible based.
Each GriefShare session includes a video seminar and group discussion. The program lasts 13 weeks and is FREE, a special notebook which is used to journal your thoughts is 20 dollars. Please come and end your suffering alone, we start August 23, at 6:30 pm.
call Allan at 414 628-4671 or 414-483-1347
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids