The South Shore Blast, a new select travel fastpitch softball and hardball league will be holding tryouts for its inaugural fall ball season. Developed by South Milwaukee Little League, tryouts are open to girls age 8-16 and boys age 8-14 living in South Milwaukee, Cudahy, St. Francis, and Bay View. Travel team players will be given the opportunity to play in area tournaments and will work year round to develop their skills and knowledge of the game. All South Shore Blast players MUST also play South Milwaukee Little League.
Try-Out Dates: Saturday, August 13th or
Saturday, August 20th
Time: All Boys @ 10:00 a.m.
Girls U10 @ 10:00
Girls U12 @ 11:30
Girls U14 & U16 @ 12:30
Place: South Milwaukee Little League Park
700 Mackinac Ave.
For more information, please visit us at:
or send an email to email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness