August 5, 2011 – [Milwaukee] – Milwaukee Repertory Theater is currently seeking applications from boys and girls, ages 7 – 13, who are interested in performing in their annual production of A Christmas Carol at the Pabst Theater. Parents who would like their children to audition should send a separate photograph of each child, along with height, weight, age, clothing and shoe sizes, address and parent’s home and work phone numbers to: Children Auditions; Milwaukee Repertory Theater; 108 East Wells Street; Milwaukee, WI 53202. Children should also include a brief note telling the theater about themselves and why they would like to be in A Christmas Carol. All information must arrive at The Rep by Thursday, August 18, 2011.
Auditions will be held on Monday, August 22. Callbacks will be held on Saturday, September 10. Those chosen from submitted photos will be notified by phone of an audition time during the week prior to the audition date. No one will be seen without an appointment. Children who are cast will be expected to attend special workshops in preparation for the production. These workshops will be held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on four Saturdays: October 15, October 22, October 29 and November 5.
A Christmas Carol rehearses Tuesdays through Sundays from November 8 to November 30 and performs December 1 – December 24 at the Pabst Theater.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check