August 5, 2011 – [Milwaukee] – Milwaukee Repertory Theater is currently seeking applications from boys and girls, ages 7 – 13, who are interested in performing in their annual production of A Christmas Carol at the Pabst Theater. Parents who would like their children to audition should send a separate photograph of each child, along with height, weight, age, clothing and shoe sizes, address and parent’s home and work phone numbers to: Children Auditions; Milwaukee Repertory Theater; 108 East Wells Street; Milwaukee, WI 53202. Children should also include a brief note telling the theater about themselves and why they would like to be in A Christmas Carol. All information must arrive at The Rep by Thursday, August 18, 2011.
Auditions will be held on Monday, August 22. Callbacks will be held on Saturday, September 10. Those chosen from submitted photos will be notified by phone of an audition time during the week prior to the audition date. No one will be seen without an appointment. Children who are cast will be expected to attend special workshops in preparation for the production. These workshops will be held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on four Saturdays: October 15, October 22, October 29 and November 5.
A Christmas Carol rehearses Tuesdays through Sundays from November 8 to November 30 and performs December 1 – December 24 at the Pabst Theater.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!