The Oak Creek Historical Society is holding its 13th annual Fall Festival on Sunday, Sept. 11, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The FREE event will be at the society’s historical buildings at South 15th Avenue and East Forest Hill Avenue and features a Medal of Honor from the Civil War, plus Civil War and World War II re-enactors with dozens of artifacts. A $1 raffle has the grand prize of a handmade quilt. Among other prizes is an autographed Green Bay Packer football from the 2010 Super Bowl championship season.
There also will be a working blacksmith, a basket-weaver, other history-oriented demonstrations and music. Plus a special tribute to the victims of Sept. 11, 2001, at 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon items, baked goods and many other items are for sale.
More information is available from Gail Toerpe at email@example.com
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22