The Oak Creek Historical Society is holding its 13th annual Fall Festival on Sunday, Sept. 11, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The FREE event will be at the society’s historical buildings at South 15th Avenue and East Forest Hill Avenue and features a Medal of Honor from the Civil War, plus Civil War and World War II re-enactors with dozens of artifacts. A $1 raffle has the grand prize of a handmade quilt. Among other prizes is an autographed Green Bay Packer football from the 2010 Super Bowl championship season.
There also will be a working blacksmith, a basket-weaver, other history-oriented demonstrations and music. Plus a special tribute to the victims of Sept. 11, 2001, at 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon items, baked goods and many other items are for sale.
More information is available from Gail Toerpe at email@example.com
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center