Saturday, October 8th, St. Martin of Tours is hosting Franklin’s 2nd Annual Indoor Fall Festival featuring the music of Bobby Way and the Wayouts. $5.00 at the door. Rupena’s will also be catering a full pig roast for only $9.00 per person. Our doors open at 6:00 pm for the food and drinks and the band will hit the stage at 7:00 pm. Please join us for an adult evening of music, dancing and drinks and FUN all night! St. Martin of Tours is located at 7963 S. 116th St. between Forest Home, Hwy 100 and St. Martins Road in Franklin. Call for more details at 414/425-9200 or visit our website at www.stmoftours.org/school. Or find us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Toy Drive set for kids in child welfare system
- Glendale's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-Foot Live Basalm Tree
- County Executive Abele to Attend South Milwaukee Meet the Mayor Event
- Notre Dame Middle School Assists the Poor This Thanksgiving
- New Bay View Salon Launches Holiday Program To Benefit Wisconsin Humane Society
- This Veterans Day, BBB Reminds you to be Aware of Military Scams and Fake Charities
- Craft Fair