Saturday, October 8th, St. Martin of Tours is hosting Franklin’s 2nd Annual Indoor Fall Festival featuring the music of Bobby Way and the Wayouts. $5.00 at the door. Rupena’s will also be catering a full pig roast for only $9.00 per person. Our doors open at 6:00 pm for the food and drinks and the band will hit the stage at 7:00 pm. Please join us for an adult evening of music, dancing and drinks and FUN all night! St. Martin of Tours is located at 7963 S. 116th St. between Forest Home, Hwy 100 and St. Martins Road in Franklin. Call for more details at 414/425-9200 or visit our website at www.stmoftours.org/school. Or find us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19