The World's Stage Theatre Company presents
"Nightfall with Edgar Allan Poe"
by Eric Coble
Fri. October 28th - 8:00pm
Sat. October 29th - 8:00pm
Sun. October 30th - 6:00pm
Fri. November 4th - 8:00pm
Sat. November 5th - 8:00pm
Auditorium Theatre - Marian Center for the Non-Profits
3211 S. Lake Drive
St. Francis, WI 53235
$12 - Students
$16 - Adults
Purchase tickets online at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/206271
Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door before the performance for cash or check.
Set in an old theatre - we invite the audience to come closer and sit with us ON the stage for this intimate tale... Poe's downward spiral into madness...
"Edgar Allan Poe stands alone in the flickering darkness of his mind, trying desperately to convince himself - and us - that he's not mad. The spell he weaves brings us a highly theatrical adaption of four tales Poe himself considered his best: "The Raven," The Fall of the House of Usher," "The Pit and the Pendulum," and "The Tell-Tale Heart." Enter the world of Poe and check your heartbeat at the door."
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th