The World's Stage Theatre Company presents
"Nightfall with Edgar Allan Poe"
by Eric Coble
Fri. October 28th - 8:00pm
Sat. October 29th - 8:00pm
Sun. October 30th - 6:00pm
Fri. November 4th - 8:00pm
Sat. November 5th - 8:00pm
Auditorium Theatre - Marian Center for the Non-Profits
3211 S. Lake Drive
St. Francis, WI 53235
$12 - Students
$16 - Adults
Purchase tickets online at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/206271
Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door before the performance for cash or check.
Set in an old theatre - we invite the audience to come closer and sit with us ON the stage for this intimate tale... Poe's downward spiral into madness...
"Edgar Allan Poe stands alone in the flickering darkness of his mind, trying desperately to convince himself - and us - that he's not mad. The spell he weaves brings us a highly theatrical adaption of four tales Poe himself considered his best: "The Raven," The Fall of the House of Usher," "The Pit and the Pendulum," and "The Tell-Tale Heart." Enter the world of Poe and check your heartbeat at the door."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19