A Nice Family Gathering- Play by Phil Olson Directed by June Cantu
Friday October 21, 2011 at 7:30PM
Saturday October 22, 2011 at 2:00PM
Saturday October 22, 2011 at 7:30PM
Shows will be held at the SMPAC 902 15th Ave, South Milwaukee.
Tickets $12 adults and $10 Student/ Seniors
It's Thanksgiving Day and the first family gathering at the Lundeen household since Dad died. At the gathering, Dad comes back as a ghost with a mission; to tell his wife of 35 years that he loved her, something he neglected to tell her while he was alive. The problem is, she can't here him. The trouble begins when Mom invites a date for dinner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art