ATTENTION ALL CRAFTERS AND VENDORS!!! Applications are still being accepted! CHS Choir Booster Club is hosting a Craft/Vendor Fair on Saturday, November 12th, 2011 from 9 am to 2 pm in the fieldhouse at Cudahy High School. 10 x 10 spaces will be provided for $20 to crafters and vendors who provide their own table and chairs, $30 for a 10 x 10 space with a table and 2 chairs provided. Electricity provided for an additional $10 fee.
Concessions will be available.
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive an application or to answer any questions.
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE: Only one vendor per company will be allowed, so get your application in early!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House