Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – Taylor Poehls; President Elect – Rich Woods; Vice president – Dave Eppelsheimer; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Ed Ellingson.
Directors: Bob Gross, Jan Fitzgerald, Eli Potkonjak, Jason Gonwa, Dave Hoerig, Gary Krueger, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz
Looking forward to the meeting of October 25, 2011
October 27 – Jan Fitzgerald
Programs and Events
October 25 – We'll hear about the Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: John Foley commenced contributions of happy dollars, because having a club president without gray hair gave John new hope. Dave Eppelsheimer paid a buck, happy for the Brewers' prospects next season. Andy Barnes was happy, but he paid his dollar for another opportunity to solicit socks for the WWHS Key Club's sock drive, for which Andy will collect socks next Tuesday. President Taylor contributed a buck for two evenings out with Lydia last weekend.
John Klose update: Paul Drellos reported that John is recovering from vascular surgery and expects to have additional surgery in a couple of weeks. John was at Froedtert Hospital as of our last report.
Scouts: You can order popcorn and Christmas wreaths through Bob Gross. The wreaths will be delivered just before Thanksgiving.
Roster: We are doing our annual roster review. This is your chance to change mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, birthdates, and anniversaries. Taylor will have hard copy at the next couple of meetings.
Committees: Let Taylor know if you want to change committees. Otherwise your committee assignment will continue, or you will be assigned to a committee.
Beer & Wine tasting: Ken Snyder gave us an update. The items to address immediately are selling tickets and providing auction items to Larry Schneider. Ticket money ($25 each) goes to Eli Potkonjak. Next week we should have day-of-event assignments to cover set-up through clean-up, 3:00 PM through 9:30 PM, Friday, October 28, at the Lutheran Home.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
Brusky Sjostrom & Alberts SC
2300 N. Mayfair Rd., Ste. 530
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience