St. Ann Center will begin its second annual Winter Farmers Market on November 5. With over 20 seasonal vendors there is something for everyone. End of the season produce is available usually through the beginning of December. Many of the vendors from the South Shore Farmer's market move indoors to St. Ann Center in November.
There will be seasonal, natural and organic produce, preserves, canned goods, homemade items, jams, jellies, soups, soaps, lotions, makeup, jewelry, personal items and much more.
There will be free door busters for the first 50 people, amazing raffles, live musical
entertainment, and product demonstrations. There will even be added crafts for the children on certain days and special events/ classes during the season.
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue, Milwaukee, 53207. The hours for the market are 9:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and will happen every Saturday from November 5 through April 7, 2012.
On November 5, 2011 is our Market Kickoff - Doorbusters for the first 50 people and a $1.00 Magic Show for the Kids featuring “Rainbow Randa”
November 12 is our Veteran’s Day Celebration. We will have a salute to our Veterans and a Veteran’s Day Craft for the kids.
On November 19 Join us as we remember to be thankful for the little things in life. Don’t forget to look for the fixings for your Thanksgiving dinner. We will also have a Thanksgiving craft for the kids.
On November 26 is Black (Friday) Saturday at the Market - Come shop till you drop for your loved ones. Stop by for our special coupon flyer from you favorite vendors.
There is something for everyone. Stay warm and stay indoors while you enjoy all that a traditional farmer's market has to offer!
For more information go to www.stanncenter.org/Farmersmarket
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week