Join our indoor Walk "Live" Classes taught by Lorraine Miller. She is a Leslie Sansone Certified Walk Leader. Join our Walk "Live" Classes and See the Difference.
Try our indoor total body walking system...it's not a stroll around the block! We will be walking 1, 2, or 3 miles and never go outside.
Exciting, motivating music along with our four basic steps make this Walk fun and suitable for all WALKS OF LIFE!
Free "Demo Class" on January 3rd, 2012 @ 6:45 PM. (Doors open @ 6:15 PM)
**Class size is limited! Pre-registration is required!**
Where: Parkway Apostolic Church
10940 S. Nicholson Rd.
Oak Creek, WI
(School Building - Room 110)
6 Week (Tuesday Night) Class Session begins the following week:
January 10th - February 14th
Time: 6:30 PM
Class Fee: $36.00 (Non-refundable)
Sign-up for the "6 Week Class Session" is on the night of the Demo Class...must pay in full for the 6 Week Class.
New "Class Participants" must fill out a "Registration Form" prior to the Class. This can be done on the night of the Demo Class.
**Class Size is Limited**
Please go to my website for further information.
If you can move your feet you can do this! WALK MORE, LIVE BETTER!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter