Join our indoor Walk "Live" Classes taught by Lorraine Miller. She is a Leslie Sansone Certified Walk Leader. Join our Walk "Live" Classes and See the Difference.
Try our indoor total body walking system...it's not a stroll around the block! We will be walking 1, 2, or 3 miles and never go outside.
Exciting, motivating music along with our four basic steps make this Walk fun and suitable for all WALKS OF LIFE!
Free "Demo Class" on January 3rd, 2012 @ 6:45 PM. (Doors open @ 6:15 PM)
**Class size is limited! Pre-registration is required!**
Where: Parkway Apostolic Church
10940 S. Nicholson Rd.
Oak Creek, WI
(School Building - Room 110)
6 Week (Tuesday Night) Class Session begins the following week:
January 10th - February 14th
Time: 6:30 PM
Class Fee: $36.00 (Non-refundable)
Sign-up for the "6 Week Class Session" is on the night of the Demo Class...must pay in full for the 6 Week Class.
New "Class Participants" must fill out a "Registration Form" prior to the Class. This can be done on the night of the Demo Class.
**Class Size is Limited**
Please go to my website for further information.
If you can move your feet you can do this! WALK MORE, LIVE BETTER!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies