Join our indoor Walk "Live" Classes taught by Lorraine Miller. She is a Leslie Sansone Certified Walk Leader. Join our Walk "Live" Classes and See the Difference.
Try our indoor total body walking system...it's not a stroll around the block! We will be walking 1, 2, or 3 miles and never go outside.
Exciting, motivating music along with our four basic steps make this Walk fun and suitable for all WALKS OF LIFE!
Free "Demo Class" on January 3rd, 2012 @ 6:45 PM. (Doors open @ 6:15 PM)
**Class size is limited! Pre-registration is required!**
Where: Parkway Apostolic Church
10940 S. Nicholson Rd.
Oak Creek, WI
(School Building - Room 110)
6 Week (Tuesday Night) Class Session begins the following week:
January 10th - February 14th
Time: 6:30 PM
Class Fee: $36.00 (Non-refundable)
Sign-up for the "6 Week Class Session" is on the night of the Demo Class...must pay in full for the 6 Week Class.
New "Class Participants" must fill out a "Registration Form" prior to the Class. This can be done on the night of the Demo Class.
**Class Size is Limited**
Please go to my website for further information.
If you can move your feet you can do this! WALK MORE, LIVE BETTER!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Healing In The Garden
- Celebrate Independence Day at Humboldt Park
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!