“Wisconsin- Thirteen Views”, landscapes of the state, oil paintings by Campbellesport, Wi artist William Millonig will open Saturday, Dec. 10th at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St., Milwaukee. The artist will be present from 11 a.m. To 3p.m.
Millonig is winner of five Wisconsin Conservation Stamp designs. His work has been included in eight art repositories, including the Milwaukee, Art Museum. Among the titles are “Where Rivers Freeze”, “ River Cabin” and First light- Serwe Farm”. Millonig captures the tranquility and the “you are there” quality in his creations. His presentations are dreamy, enduring and romantic. Floral subjects are included in his work.
The size of the panitngs range from miniature to twenty-four by thirty inches. All are framed. Prices start at two-hundred seventy-five dollars. The art will remain on display at Landmarks through December 31st.
Our Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 10a.m. to 6p.m, Saturday from 10a.m. to 5p.m.
We will be closed Christmas day.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22