“Wisconsin- Thirteen Views”, landscapes of the state, oil paintings by Campbellesport, Wi artist William Millonig will open Saturday, Dec. 10th at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St., Milwaukee. The artist will be present from 11 a.m. To 3p.m.
Millonig is winner of five Wisconsin Conservation Stamp designs. His work has been included in eight art repositories, including the Milwaukee, Art Museum. Among the titles are “Where Rivers Freeze”, “ River Cabin” and First light- Serwe Farm”. Millonig captures the tranquility and the “you are there” quality in his creations. His presentations are dreamy, enduring and romantic. Floral subjects are included in his work.
The size of the panitngs range from miniature to twenty-four by thirty inches. All are framed. Prices start at two-hundred seventy-five dollars. The art will remain on display at Landmarks through December 31st.
Our Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 10a.m. to 6p.m, Saturday from 10a.m. to 5p.m.
We will be closed Christmas day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus