“Wisconsin- Thirteen Views”, landscapes of the state, oil paintings by Campbellesport, Wi artist William Millonig will open Saturday, Dec. 10th at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St., Milwaukee. The artist will be present from 11 a.m. To 3p.m.
Millonig is winner of five Wisconsin Conservation Stamp designs. His work has been included in eight art repositories, including the Milwaukee, Art Museum. Among the titles are “Where Rivers Freeze”, “ River Cabin” and First light- Serwe Farm”. Millonig captures the tranquility and the “you are there” quality in his creations. His presentations are dreamy, enduring and romantic. Floral subjects are included in his work.
The size of the panitngs range from miniature to twenty-four by thirty inches. All are framed. Prices start at two-hundred seventy-five dollars. The art will remain on display at Landmarks through December 31st.
Our Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 10a.m. to 6p.m, Saturday from 10a.m. to 5p.m.
We will be closed Christmas day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st