“Wisconsin- Thirteen Views”, landscapes of the state, oil paintings by Campbellesport, Wi artist William Millonig will open Saturday, Dec. 10th at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St., Milwaukee. The artist will be present from 11 a.m. To 3p.m.
Millonig is winner of five Wisconsin Conservation Stamp designs. His work has been included in eight art repositories, including the Milwaukee, Art Museum. Among the titles are “Where Rivers Freeze”, “ River Cabin” and First light- Serwe Farm”. Millonig captures the tranquility and the “you are there” quality in his creations. His presentations are dreamy, enduring and romantic. Floral subjects are included in his work.
The size of the panitngs range from miniature to twenty-four by thirty inches. All are framed. Prices start at two-hundred seventy-five dollars. The art will remain on display at Landmarks through December 31st.
Our Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 10a.m. to 6p.m, Saturday from 10a.m. to 5p.m.
We will be closed Christmas day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19