Did you know? The Hair & Nail Salon at St. Ann Center is open to the public Monday through Saturday 8:00a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Stop in and check out the beautiful salon. The salon offers a full list of hair and nail services available on our website at www.stanncenter.org/Hair.
You might think that St. Ann Center is for clients only - but it is open to the public! Stop in and take a look around. Take a stroll through Sister Edna's Creations Gift Shop if you want to get a fabulous deal on some amazing pieces of hand crafted jewelry.
St. Ann Center is the best kept secret in Bayview! It's something you have to see to believe!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June