Anyone who takes care of a loved one knows what it means to get a welcome break – no matter how dedicated they are!
This is what we mean by respite-supporting the person who gives care as much as the one receiving it.
We’d like our community, especially the many dedicated caregivers, to know about our 24 hour overnight respite care center.
St. Ann Center offers this care (from 1-20 days) to frail elderly and adults with disabilities. This gives caregivers a chance to take a few days off, go on a vacation, or maybe stay at the hospital worry free while their loved one is in good hands.
We often say St. Ann Center is someplace you have to see to believe, from the beauty of the center to the care shown to the clients. The nine bed respite center is set up like a European village with each private respite room decorated to look and feel like a bed and breakfast room. The bed and breakfast feel lets the clients who stay in there feel like they are on vacation, comfortable and surrounded by beauty.
St. Ann Center currently has room in its respite center and is always accepting new clients. Even if you don’t need respite – you might know someone that does. We are happy to answer your questions or offer you a tour any time, just call Sarah at 414-977-5033
Below is a testimonial from the family of a respite client.
“What can I possibly say to express the refuge that I have found at St. Ann Center over the past few weekends? I even think that I could do a commercial testifying to the personal care and concern that you and your staff have shown to my dad. Checking once and sometimes twice for accuracy of the meds dispensed, to the gentle care in the respite center only confirms all the wonderful things I had heard prior to his stays. Thank you and St. Ann Center for an outstanding care center.” Kathy Anderson
St. Ann Center is open to the public 6:00 a.m. – 6:00p.m. Monday – Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- South Milwaukee Market Opens Summer Season May 23
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Inaugural Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament