The South Side Scholarship Foundation (SSSF) has been working since 1969 to raise funds in our community to give scholarships to youth and adults pursuing post-high school education. The SSSF, originally chartered by a handful of Bay View volunteers, now includes members from throughout greater Milwaukee.
We are proud of our achievements, giving away over $366,000 in financial assistance to students over the last 44 years. Last year alone we we awarded 25 $750.00 scholarships to deserving students.
Our major fundraiser is our Annual Mardi Gras Dinner Dance held at the Oak Creek Community Center on February 18, 2012. Tickets are $35, and the event includes dinner, live music (by Six Pack), raffles/auctions, and FUN. For more info. call Glenna 414/744-9250 or Lynn 414-763-3046
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"