Join us on Saturday, March 24 for an All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner! The proceeds will benefit Southeast Interfaith Neighborhood Outreach Program. Southeast Interfaith helps to connect older adults to a caring community by providing transportation, home chores, and information and referral to older adults, free of charge.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Grace Presbyterian Church
2931 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Dine In or Take Out
Children- Age 3-10 $6.00/person
Children 2 and under FREE
Coffee, milk, salad, bread and dessert included in meal.
Contact Carmen Pangilinan at 744-3266 for more information about Interfaith Older Adult Programs and volunteer opportunities!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion