Are you looking for a way to warm up this winter and have fun at the same time?
The answer for you and your family and individual swimming needs is right here in your neighborhood. Enjoy the warmth of an 88 indoor swimming pool at St. Ann Center. The Center is open to the community and conveniently located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue (next to Thomas More High School.)
The Aquatic program at St. Ann Center offers a variety of classes and lesson times. Red Cross Learn-to-swim programs are available for all ages and abilities. One-on-one swim instruction/exercise is also available for children and adults of various abilities. Individual 30-minute instruction/exercise is especially geared toward your needs and abilities. Aquatic exercise classes are offered to focus on stretching, strengthening, endurance training, and relaxation. Our special Arthiritis foundation class serves as an excellent source of exercise for those with Fybromyalgia and Arthritis. Warm water movement and water aerobic classes are also available. American Red Cross certified lifeguards are always on duty.
Find the answer to your Aqua fitness needs at the family oriented St. Ann Center.
The pool and changing rooms contain personal lockers, and are wheelchair accessible.
Family and open swim times are offered during the day and at night for your scheduling convenience. Call Amber at (414) 977-5015 for more information and scheduling.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed