Are you looking for a way to warm up this winter and have fun at the same time?
The answer for you and your family and individual swimming needs is right here in your neighborhood. Enjoy the warmth of an 88 indoor swimming pool at St. Ann Center. The Center is open to the community and conveniently located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue (next to Thomas More High School.)
The Aquatic program at St. Ann Center offers a variety of classes and lesson times. Red Cross Learn-to-swim programs are available for all ages and abilities. One-on-one swim instruction/exercise is also available for children and adults of various abilities. Individual 30-minute instruction/exercise is especially geared toward your needs and abilities. Aquatic exercise classes are offered to focus on stretching, strengthening, endurance training, and relaxation. Our special Arthiritis foundation class serves as an excellent source of exercise for those with Fybromyalgia and Arthritis. Warm water movement and water aerobic classes are also available. American Red Cross certified lifeguards are always on duty.
Find the answer to your Aqua fitness needs at the family oriented St. Ann Center.
The pool and changing rooms contain personal lockers, and are wheelchair accessible.
Family and open swim times are offered during the day and at night for your scheduling convenience. Call Amber at (414) 977-5015 for more information and scheduling.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library