The Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant needs additional participants to name a Miss St. Francis for 2012!
Interested young women should live (previous one year), work full time (40 hours per week for the previous one year) or be a full-time student in the cities of St. Francis, Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek or in the 53207 zip code area of Milwaukee (Bay View). Candidates must be U.S. Citizen, must not have been a previous Miss St. Francis or held a state title in the Miss America pageant system; be between the ages of 17 and 24 by December 31, 2012 and a high school graduate by June of this year.
Scholarships will be offered to all who participate.
The next meeting is Sunday March 3rd at the St. Frnacis Community Center, 3476 E. Howard Avenue/St. Francis, WI 53235 at 1:30 PM.
Contact Dave Goltz 414-483-8353 or Steve Hecker 414-507-1151 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit