St. Ann Center at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue is planning a huge family event! Bring the whole family and join us this Friday, March 9 at 5:30 p.m. and enjoy an evening of FOOD, FUN ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT by comedian and “professional goofball” Don Bursell. PLUS we will be offering hand-crafted jewelry by Sr. Edna
Ticket prices for the event are: $25 for adults
$10 for children 12 and under
FREE for children under 3
Family of Four - only $60
Call 414-977-5057 to let us know you're coming!
All proceeds from this event go to support the adopt-a-life program. St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care serves the young, frail elderly and those with disabilities. Despite current economic conditions, St. Ann
Center remains committed to providing services through its “Adopt-A-Life”
program. Financial assistance is provided to those who cannot afford the full cost of their care and are currently on the St. Ann Center wait-list.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair