St. Ann Center at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue is planning a huge family event! Bring the whole family and join us this Friday, March 9 at 5:30 p.m. and enjoy an evening of FOOD, FUN ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT by comedian and “professional goofball” Don Bursell. PLUS we will be offering hand-crafted jewelry by Sr. Edna
Ticket prices for the event are: $25 for adults
$10 for children 12 and under
FREE for children under 3
Family of Four - only $60
Call 414-977-5057 to let us know you're coming!
All proceeds from this event go to support the adopt-a-life program. St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care serves the young, frail elderly and those with disabilities. Despite current economic conditions, St. Ann
Center remains committed to providing services through its “Adopt-A-Life”
program. Financial assistance is provided to those who cannot afford the full cost of their care and are currently on the St. Ann Center wait-list.
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry