St. Ann Center at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue is planning a huge family event! Bring the whole family and join us this Friday, March 9 at 5:30 p.m. and enjoy an evening of FOOD, FUN ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT by comedian and “professional goofball” Don Bursell. PLUS we will be offering hand-crafted jewelry by Sr. Edna
Ticket prices for the event are: $25 for adults
$10 for children 12 and under
FREE for children under 3
Family of Four - only $60
Call 414-977-5057 to let us know you're coming!
All proceeds from this event go to support the adopt-a-life program. St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care serves the young, frail elderly and those with disabilities. Despite current economic conditions, St. Ann
Center remains committed to providing services through its “Adopt-A-Life”
program. Financial assistance is provided to those who cannot afford the full cost of their care and are currently on the St. Ann Center wait-list.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- HamBINGO Thursday December 11 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!
- Movie Matinee at St. Francis Library