Jewelry, Chili, Arts & Crafts!
Come to the Farmers Market at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue on Saturday, March 10 from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. and join us for chili and
a vintage jewelry sale!
While you enjoy the Winter Farmers Market give your taste buds a treat and purchase your “favorite” chili. All the regular farmer’s market vendors will be on hand for all your shopping pleasure!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert August 17
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers