Jewelry, Chili, Arts & Crafts!
Come to the Farmers Market at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue on Saturday, March 10 from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. and join us for chili and
a vintage jewelry sale!
While you enjoy the Winter Farmers Market give your taste buds a treat and purchase your “favorite” chili. All the regular farmer’s market vendors will be on hand for all your shopping pleasure!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration