Jewelry, Chili, Arts & Crafts!
Come to the Farmers Market at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue on Saturday, March 10 from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. and join us for chili and
a vintage jewelry sale!
While you enjoy the Winter Farmers Market give your taste buds a treat and purchase your “favorite” chili. All the regular farmer’s market vendors will be on hand for all your shopping pleasure!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief