Jewelry, Chili, Arts & Crafts!
Come to the Farmers Market at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue on Saturday, March 10 from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. and join us for chili and
a vintage jewelry sale!
While you enjoy the Winter Farmers Market give your taste buds a treat and purchase your “favorite” chili. All the regular farmer’s market vendors will be on hand for all your shopping pleasure!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside