Jewelry, Chili, Arts & Crafts!
Come to the Farmers Market at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue on Saturday, March 10 from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. and join us for chili and
a vintage jewelry sale!
While you enjoy the Winter Farmers Market give your taste buds a treat and purchase your “favorite” chili. All the regular farmer’s market vendors will be on hand for all your shopping pleasure!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday