Kohl's Cares and the American Cancer Society Present Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® - May 5
Join the fight against breast cancer and the movement to create a world with more birthdays. Participate in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® 5K walk, presented by Kohl’s Cares, on Saturday, May 5, at Discovery World starting at 10 a.m. This inspiring event unites the entire community to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors. The event also supports the Society’s mission to save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures and by fighting back against the disease. To register or for more information, visit stridesmilwaukee.com, call 262-523-5567, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can fight breast cancer and save lives.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar