Kohl's Cares and the American Cancer Society Present Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® - May 5
Join the fight against breast cancer and the movement to create a world with more birthdays. Participate in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® 5K walk, presented by Kohl’s Cares, on Saturday, May 5, at Discovery World starting at 10 a.m. This inspiring event unites the entire community to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors. The event also supports the Society’s mission to save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures and by fighting back against the disease. To register or for more information, visit stridesmilwaukee.com, call 262-523-5567, or email email@example.com. Together we can fight breast cancer and save lives.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19