Kohl's Cares and the American Cancer Society Present Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® - May 5
Join the fight against breast cancer and the movement to create a world with more birthdays. Participate in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® 5K walk, presented by Kohl’s Cares, on Saturday, May 5, at Discovery World starting at 10 a.m. This inspiring event unites the entire community to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors. The event also supports the Society’s mission to save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures and by fighting back against the disease. To register or for more information, visit stridesmilwaukee.com, call 262-523-5567, or email email@example.com. Together we can fight breast cancer and save lives.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"