Kohl's Cares and the American Cancer Society Present Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® - May 5
Join the fight against breast cancer and the movement to create a world with more birthdays. Participate in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® 5K walk, presented by Kohl’s Cares, on Saturday, May 5, at Discovery World starting at 10 a.m. This inspiring event unites the entire community to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors. The event also supports the Society’s mission to save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures and by fighting back against the disease. To register or for more information, visit stridesmilwaukee.com, call 262-523-5567, or email email@example.com. Together we can fight breast cancer and save lives.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kemet Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"