Kohl's Cares and the American Cancer Society Present Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® - May 5
Join the fight against breast cancer and the movement to create a world with more birthdays. Participate in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® 5K walk, presented by Kohl’s Cares, on Saturday, May 5, at Discovery World starting at 10 a.m. This inspiring event unites the entire community to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors. The event also supports the Society’s mission to save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures and by fighting back against the disease. To register or for more information, visit stridesmilwaukee.com, call 262-523-5567, or email email@example.com. Together we can fight breast cancer and save lives.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center