Celebrate Administrative Professionals’ week by “Getting Creative to Get it DONE” at Alverno College
You’re wearing several different hats, juggling multiple projects, and coordinating everyone’s needs. Today’s workplace is part dynamic think-tank, part three-ring-circus. This one-day conference is for women and men in a variety of professional roles across a spectrum of organizations; it’s a chance to sharpen skills, acquire new strategies, and gain perspective. Christine Harris, CEO of Christine Harris Connections and Executive Advisor, Creative Alliance Milwaukee, will provide the morning keynote, “Unleashing Your Creativity.” A variety of workshops will follow, including “Innovation, Creativity and Freeing the Duck from the Bottle,” “Finding Peace within the Chaos,” “Identify your Communication Style,” “Developing Resilience,” and “Improv for Improving Communication Skills.”
Advance registration required: on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis or by calling 414-382-6087.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus