Celebrate Administrative Professionals’ week by “Getting Creative to Get it DONE” at Alverno College
You’re wearing several different hats, juggling multiple projects, and coordinating everyone’s needs. Today’s workplace is part dynamic think-tank, part three-ring-circus. This one-day conference is for women and men in a variety of professional roles across a spectrum of organizations; it’s a chance to sharpen skills, acquire new strategies, and gain perspective. Christine Harris, CEO of Christine Harris Connections and Executive Advisor, Creative Alliance Milwaukee, will provide the morning keynote, “Unleashing Your Creativity.” A variety of workshops will follow, including “Innovation, Creativity and Freeing the Duck from the Bottle,” “Finding Peace within the Chaos,” “Identify your Communication Style,” “Developing Resilience,” and “Improv for Improving Communication Skills.”
Advance registration required: on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis or by calling 414-382-6087.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"