Celebrate Administrative Professionals’ week by “Getting Creative to Get it DONE” at Alverno College
You’re wearing several different hats, juggling multiple projects, and coordinating everyone’s needs. Today’s workplace is part dynamic think-tank, part three-ring-circus. This one-day conference is for women and men in a variety of professional roles across a spectrum of organizations; it’s a chance to sharpen skills, acquire new strategies, and gain perspective. Christine Harris, CEO of Christine Harris Connections and Executive Advisor, Creative Alliance Milwaukee, will provide the morning keynote, “Unleashing Your Creativity.” A variety of workshops will follow, including “Innovation, Creativity and Freeing the Duck from the Bottle,” “Finding Peace within the Chaos,” “Identify your Communication Style,” “Developing Resilience,” and “Improv for Improving Communication Skills.”
Advance registration required: on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis or by calling 414-382-6087.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside