St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran Church recognizes the gift of motherhood at Mom’s Morning Out on Saturday, May 12.
This year, give yourself an early Mother’s Day present! Bring your children to St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran School, 648 E. Dover Street, for a morning full of activities. While your children are occupied, stop by our Mom’s Room for some pampering and relaxation, shop at our children’s clothing sale or do whatever makes you happy. It’s your call.
“Since moms are usually busy taking care of everyone else, they don’t often take time to do something special for themselves,” said Pastor Unnasch. “Mom’s Morning Out is one way we [St. Lucas] can thank moms in the Bay View community and encourage them to do something special for themselves.”
Children ages 1 year through 4th grade will enjoy adventure time, making crafts and meeting new friends from 9 am to noon. At noon, enjoy a free luncheon with your children.
You won’t find any Martha Stewarts or supermoms here – just real women sharing life. So please join us.
Saturday, May 12
9 am - Noon
Luncheon starts at Noon
St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran School
648 E. Dover St.
Please let us know if your children will be attending by calling 414-483-9122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter