Join us again for this "celebration of art" fair in Bay View. 30 artists include returning favorites Gajettes, Kate Funk, Kraco Photography and Mermaid Jane Jewelry. New this year are Bay View T-shirts and bumper stickers, lotions and potions from BeeHive Alchemy, abstract landscapes, encaustic paintings and more. Music, a cafe, bake sale and kid's activities are all part of this fun community and shopping event.
The Fine Craft and Art Fair will take place on Sunday May 6th from 10am to 4pm. The school is located at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. $2 admission for adults, kids are free. All proceeds benefit the school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kemet Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"