Join us again for this "celebration of art" fair in Bay View. 30 artists include returning favorites Gajettes, Kate Funk, Kraco Photography and Mermaid Jane Jewelry. New this year are Bay View T-shirts and bumper stickers, lotions and potions from BeeHive Alchemy, abstract landscapes, encaustic paintings and more. Music, a cafe, bake sale and kid's activities are all part of this fun community and shopping event.
The Fine Craft and Art Fair will take place on Sunday May 6th from 10am to 4pm. The school is located at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. $2 admission for adults, kids are free. All proceeds benefit the school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- HamBINGO Thursday December 11 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!
- Movie Matinee at St. Francis Library