Join us again for this "celebration of art" fair in Bay View. 30 artists include returning favorites Gajettes, Kate Funk, Kraco Photography and Mermaid Jane Jewelry. New this year are Bay View T-shirts and bumper stickers, lotions and potions from BeeHive Alchemy, abstract landscapes, encaustic paintings and more. Music, a cafe, bake sale and kid's activities are all part of this fun community and shopping event.
The Fine Craft and Art Fair will take place on Sunday May 6th from 10am to 4pm. The school is located at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. $2 admission for adults, kids are free. All proceeds benefit the school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter