Join us again for this "celebration of art" fair in Bay View. 30 artists include returning favorites Gajettes, Kate Funk, Kraco Photography and Mermaid Jane Jewelry. New this year are Bay View T-shirts and bumper stickers, lotions and potions from BeeHive Alchemy, abstract landscapes, encaustic paintings and more. Music, a cafe, bake sale and kid's activities are all part of this fun community and shopping event.
The Fine Craft and Art Fair will take place on Sunday May 6th from 10am to 4pm. The school is located at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. $2 admission for adults, kids are free. All proceeds benefit the school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library