Join us again for this "celebration of art" fair in Bay View. 30 artists include returning favorites Gajettes, Kate Funk, Kraco Photography and Mermaid Jane Jewelry. New this year are Bay View T-shirts and bumper stickers, lotions and potions from BeeHive Alchemy, abstract landscapes, encaustic paintings and more. Music, a cafe, bake sale and kid's activities are all part of this fun community and shopping event.
The Fine Craft and Art Fair will take place on Sunday May 6th from 10am to 4pm. The school is located at 3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue. $2 admission for adults, kids are free. All proceeds benefit the school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"