Melina Martin Gingras is pleased to announce the grand opening of Midwest Yarn, a yarn shop and boutique that caters to knitters, crocheters, and those who would like to learn these crafts. Located at 3385 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue, Midwest Yarn offers high quality yarn, knitting courses, and one-on-one help with knitting projects. This shop features a boutique like atmosphere and will carry yarn, pattern books, knit and crochet supplies, and handmade items from local artists and crafters.
Melina, the owner, has been a knitter for over 20 years and is eager to bring a yarn shop to the Bay View community. Come in for the official grand opening celebration which will be held on Tuesday, June 5, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Open knit and crochet time will be held in the shop before then on Saturday, May 19, May 26, and June 2 from 10:00 am to noon. In the mean time, browse Midwest Yarn’s selection on its website http://www.midwestyarn.com.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar