Melina Martin Gingras is pleased to announce the grand opening of Midwest Yarn, a yarn shop and boutique that caters to knitters, crocheters, and those who would like to learn these crafts. Located at 3385 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue, Midwest Yarn offers high quality yarn, knitting courses, and one-on-one help with knitting projects. This shop features a boutique like atmosphere and will carry yarn, pattern books, knit and crochet supplies, and handmade items from local artists and crafters.
Melina, the owner, has been a knitter for over 20 years and is eager to bring a yarn shop to the Bay View community. Come in for the official grand opening celebration which will be held on Tuesday, June 5, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Open knit and crochet time will be held in the shop before then on Saturday, May 19, May 26, and June 2 from 10:00 am to noon. In the mean time, browse Midwest Yarn’s selection on its website http://www.midwestyarn.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus