The Milwaukee County Hospitality Association raised $2100 from local taverns for the Milwaukee Fisher House, In addition Joint Districts' 1 & 9 Foundation will match $200 for this organization. We are happy to help our military and their families.
The Fisher House is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's Military in time of need. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful time - during the hospitalization of an unexpected illness, disease or injury.
There is at least one Fisher House at every major military medical Center. No family pays to stay at Fisher House!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids