The Milwaukee County Hospitality Association raised $2100 from local taverns for the Milwaukee Fisher House, In addition Joint Districts' 1 & 9 Foundation will match $200 for this organization. We are happy to help our military and their families.
The Fisher House is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's Military in time of need. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful time - during the hospitalization of an unexpected illness, disease or injury.
There is at least one Fisher House at every major military medical Center. No family pays to stay at Fisher House!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief