The Milwaukee County Hospitality Association raised $2100 from local taverns for the Milwaukee Fisher House, In addition Joint Districts' 1 & 9 Foundation will match $200 for this organization. We are happy to help our military and their families.
The Fisher House is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's Military in time of need. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful time - during the hospitalization of an unexpected illness, disease or injury.
There is at least one Fisher House at every major military medical Center. No family pays to stay at Fisher House!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed