The Milwaukee County Hospitality Association raised $2100 from local taverns for the Milwaukee Fisher House, In addition Joint Districts' 1 & 9 Foundation will match $200 for this organization. We are happy to help our military and their families.
The Fisher House is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's Military in time of need. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful time - during the hospitalization of an unexpected illness, disease or injury.
There is at least one Fisher House at every major military medical Center. No family pays to stay at Fisher House!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness