Paul Jakubovich, Milwaukee’s Preservation Planner Will Speak to Bay View Historical Society
The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, June 4th at 7:00 pm at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 South Bay Street. The guest speaker will be Paul Jakubovich, preservation planner for the city of Milwaukee’s Historic Preservation Commission.
Milwaukee adopted a historic preservation ordinance in 1981 to protect the city’s designated historic sites. Jakubovich has been preservation planner for the past eight years. He has a unique background of education and practical experience. It includes a degree in architectural history with studies in preservation technology, business and finance. He has been trained in bricklaying, carpentry, plaster and electricity. As such, he has a unique blend of knowledge and hands-on experience.
This event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE