Paul Jakubovich, Milwaukee’s Preservation Planner Will Speak to Bay View Historical Society
The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, June 4th at 7:00 pm at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 South Bay Street. The guest speaker will be Paul Jakubovich, preservation planner for the city of Milwaukee’s Historic Preservation Commission.
Milwaukee adopted a historic preservation ordinance in 1981 to protect the city’s designated historic sites. Jakubovich has been preservation planner for the past eight years. He has a unique background of education and practical experience. It includes a degree in architectural history with studies in preservation technology, business and finance. He has been trained in bricklaying, carpentry, plaster and electricity. As such, he has a unique blend of knowledge and hands-on experience.
This event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June