Paul Jakubovich, Milwaukee’s Preservation Planner Will Speak to Bay View Historical Society
The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, June 4th at 7:00 pm at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 South Bay Street. The guest speaker will be Paul Jakubovich, preservation planner for the city of Milwaukee’s Historic Preservation Commission.
Milwaukee adopted a historic preservation ordinance in 1981 to protect the city’s designated historic sites. Jakubovich has been preservation planner for the past eight years. He has a unique background of education and practical experience. It includes a degree in architectural history with studies in preservation technology, business and finance. He has been trained in bricklaying, carpentry, plaster and electricity. As such, he has a unique blend of knowledge and hands-on experience.
This event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"