Paul Jakubovich, Milwaukee’s Preservation Planner Will Speak to Bay View Historical Society
The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, June 4th at 7:00 pm at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 South Bay Street. The guest speaker will be Paul Jakubovich, preservation planner for the city of Milwaukee’s Historic Preservation Commission.
Milwaukee adopted a historic preservation ordinance in 1981 to protect the city’s designated historic sites. Jakubovich has been preservation planner for the past eight years. He has a unique background of education and practical experience. It includes a degree in architectural history with studies in preservation technology, business and finance. He has been trained in bricklaying, carpentry, plaster and electricity. As such, he has a unique blend of knowledge and hands-on experience.
This event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House