Paul Jakubovich, Milwaukee’s Preservation Planner Will Speak to Bay View Historical Society
The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, June 4th at 7:00 pm at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 South Bay Street. The guest speaker will be Paul Jakubovich, preservation planner for the city of Milwaukee’s Historic Preservation Commission.
Milwaukee adopted a historic preservation ordinance in 1981 to protect the city’s designated historic sites. Jakubovich has been preservation planner for the past eight years. He has a unique background of education and practical experience. It includes a degree in architectural history with studies in preservation technology, business and finance. He has been trained in bricklaying, carpentry, plaster and electricity. As such, he has a unique blend of knowledge and hands-on experience.
This event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Southside Bicycle Day!