From June 7-14, over 40 of downtown’s trendiest eateries will serve delicious three-course meals at bargain prices that will satisfy both your appetite and your bank account. For just $10 for lunch and $20 or $30 for dinner, treat your taste buds to a night on the town. Featuring a wide range of fine cuisine including Asian fusion, Japanese hibachi, Northern and regional Italian, French, Turkish and Brazilian, there’s a restaurant for even the pickiest of eaters. Not into ethnic food? Don’t worry; Downtown Dining Week highlights classic and contemporary American restaurants as well.
With a menu of delectable eats at 41 hot spots and only a week to dive into guilt-free, sensational eating experiences, planning your attack on the town is key. Visit www.milwaukeedowntown.com/diningweek to preview the menus and map out your downtown excursion. Skip the wait and make a reservation at your dining destination. While not all participating restaurants accept reservations, your stomach will thank you for taking the time to make one at those that do.
Still looking for a reason to venture into the city for Downtown Dining Week? Fill out a Downtown Dining Week survey at every restaurant you visit and you could be one of four lucky diners picked to win $500 in dining certificates.
For the past six years, Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21 has organized Downtown Dining Week not just to feed appetites, but also to expose residents to downtown’s ongoing renaissance. If you haven’t been part of Downtown Dining Week before, or have been holding off on trying a new restaurant, here’s your chance to get down here!
Happy Downtown Dining!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter