Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, will hold its 20th annual Wixon Open Sat., July 14, at Bristol Oaks Country Club, in Bristol, Wis. The day’s events begin at 7:30 a.m.
Open to the public, the $85 entry fee includes golf in a scramble format, a cart, lunch, dinner, and prize drawings. Proceeds from the event will be distributed among local-based charities, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. Last year’s outing raised more than $20,000 for charities in the Milwaukee area.
Wixon also is seeking prize donations, hole sponsors, and hole prize sponsors. Prize donations in past years have allowed the company to recognize all event participants with a gift. Prizes have included golf clubs, bags, hats, and towels. Hole sponsorships are available for $500 per hole and will be recognized with a company sign at the sponsored hole. Hole prizes are available for $250 each and will be recognized with a hole prize placard.
The deadline for registration, hole sponsorship, and donated hole prizes is Fri., July 6. All entry fees should be sent to “Wixon Open, Attention: Bruce Buerger, 1390 E. Bolivar Ave., St. Francis, WI, 53235.”
Presenting sponsors of the event include: Citrus & Allied Essences LTD/Trilogy Spice Extracts, Inc.; FDP USA, Inc.; Food Ingredients; Premium Ingredients International; and Sensient Dehydrated Flavors Co.
For more information about the Wixon Open, to register, sponsor a hole, or donate hole prizes, contact Bruce Buerger at (414) 769-3000.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated food and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, custom-ground spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is FSSC 22000 Certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (800) 841-5304.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!