Carey Limousine, Wisconsin’s largest luxury limousine service, will hold its first ever job fair Thursday, June 14th from 9.00am-11.00am, 1.00pm-3.00pm, and 6.00pm-8.00pm at its headquarters located at 3250 E Layton Avenue in Cudahy. Carey is hiring chauffeurs, reservationists, dispatchers, HR generalists, and executive assistants. On-site interviews will be offered to qualified candidates. Full time employees receive benefits that may include paid time off and health insurance. All employees are eligible for vision, dental, and life insurance.
Carey is adding 25 chauffeur positions. Spots are available for both full and part time hours. Candidates must be 25 years of age, have a clean driving record for three years, be well-groomed, and know the area very well. Wages average $15 per hour. Flexible hours are available but Carey is most in need of chauffeurs for nights and weekends.
“Chauffeurs have very interesting days on the job. One day they can be driving rock starts or royalty, the next day prominent business leaders from around the globe and then taking one of our Make-A-Wish children to the airport for their Wish Grant trip.” Says Peter Browne, Carey Limousine President. “Carey is a 90 year old company and the word leader in chauffeured transportation. As a result, our pipeline is filled with every type of traveler.”
Carey is seeking individuals with excellent telephone and computer skills to handle the chauffeur driven needs of their corporate and entertainment clientele as reservationists and dispatchers. Background in travel and/or dispatch is a plus. Carey also offers above average wages, a benefit package, and a great work environment.
Carey would also like to hire an HR generalist and executive assistant. These positions offer daily challenges and the opportunity to work in an exciting and ever changing environment with great team members.
Carey invites any individuals who are committed to excellence and enjoy a challenge to attend their job fair on June 14th and join the Carey team.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service