Clement Manor Center for Enrichment Community Presentation
We believe that the process of learning continues throughout our lives.
WWII Girls Baseball Living History League Thursday, June 21, 1:30 to 3:00 pm
Along with many areas of life during WW2, major league baseball took a hard hit. With players off fighting the war, the competition level declined dramatically. To help maintain America's love for baseball, Philip K. Wrigley, owner of the Chicago Cubs and the famous chewing gum company, came up with the idea for a professional women's baseball league. Celebrate America’s favorite pastime as you learn about the history of the popular women’s league during WWI!
Location: Center for Enrichment, Room 109, 9405 W Howard Avenue, Greenfield WI 53228
Cost $3 CFE Members, $5 Guests (No cost CM residents)
To register for this presentation please stop by the CFE offices during office hours or leave a message on our Reservation line: 414-546-7302
Questions? Contact Donna at 414-546-7394 or Kristy at 414-546-7990.
Office hours Monday thru Wednesday, 9 am to 3 pm.
Tthe Center for Enrichment (CFE), located in the Clement Manor Retirement Community in Greenfield is a membership organization committed to providing quality educational classes to the 50+ population.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids