Clement Manor Center for Enrichment Community Presentation
We believe that the process of learning continues throughout our lives.
WWII Girls Baseball Living History League Thursday, June 21, 1:30 to 3:00 pm
Along with many areas of life during WW2, major league baseball took a hard hit. With players off fighting the war, the competition level declined dramatically. To help maintain America's love for baseball, Philip K. Wrigley, owner of the Chicago Cubs and the famous chewing gum company, came up with the idea for a professional women's baseball league. Celebrate America’s favorite pastime as you learn about the history of the popular women’s league during WWI!
Location: Center for Enrichment, Room 109, 9405 W Howard Avenue, Greenfield WI 53228
Cost $3 CFE Members, $5 Guests (No cost CM residents)
To register for this presentation please stop by the CFE offices during office hours or leave a message on our Reservation line: 414-546-7302
Questions? Contact Donna at 414-546-7394 or Kristy at 414-546-7990.
Office hours Monday thru Wednesday, 9 am to 3 pm.
Tthe Center for Enrichment (CFE), located in the Clement Manor Retirement Community in Greenfield is a membership organization committed to providing quality educational classes to the 50+ population.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art