After 20 years as a floral designer, and the last 4 years operating a private floral design studio teaching workshops and designing flowers for special events, weddings and private clients, Miki Herman has opened her studio, MOSS Floral Design located at 3391 South Kinnickinnic to the public. MOSS now offers complete floral services, including delivery, and has established regular studio hours. The studio is open Tuesday thru Friday from 10-5 and Saturday from 10-3 or of course by appointment. Along with a daily array of beautiful fresh flowers, MOSS continues to offer workshops, wedding and event services. The studio also showcases exquisite art work from Wisconsin artists and upcycled, unique items. Please visit our website, mossfloraldesign.com and on facebook at MOSS Floral Design Studio. MOSS believes, as stated in the Qua'ran, "Bread feeds the body indeed, but flowers feed also the soul". Please stop by and nourish your soul.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop