After 20 years as a floral designer, and the last 4 years operating a private floral design studio teaching workshops and designing flowers for special events, weddings and private clients, Miki Herman has opened her studio, MOSS Floral Design located at 3391 South Kinnickinnic to the public. MOSS now offers complete floral services, including delivery, and has established regular studio hours. The studio is open Tuesday thru Friday from 10-5 and Saturday from 10-3 or of course by appointment. Along with a daily array of beautiful fresh flowers, MOSS continues to offer workshops, wedding and event services. The studio also showcases exquisite art work from Wisconsin artists and upcycled, unique items. Please visit our website, mossfloraldesign.com and on facebook at MOSS Floral Design Studio. MOSS believes, as stated in the Qua'ran, "Bread feeds the body indeed, but flowers feed also the soul". Please stop by and nourish your soul.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art