After 20 years as a floral designer, and the last 4 years operating a private floral design studio teaching workshops and designing flowers for special events, weddings and private clients, Miki Herman has opened her studio, MOSS Floral Design located at 3391 South Kinnickinnic to the public. MOSS now offers complete floral services, including delivery, and has established regular studio hours. The studio is open Tuesday thru Friday from 10-5 and Saturday from 10-3 or of course by appointment. Along with a daily array of beautiful fresh flowers, MOSS continues to offer workshops, wedding and event services. The studio also showcases exquisite art work from Wisconsin artists and upcycled, unique items. Please visit our website, mossfloraldesign.com and on facebook at MOSS Floral Design Studio. MOSS believes, as stated in the Qua'ran, "Bread feeds the body indeed, but flowers feed also the soul". Please stop by and nourish your soul.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus