Silletti named Milwaukee office’s marketing services coordinator
The Milwaukee office of Opus Development Corporation (Opus) announced today that Lauren Silletti has been promoted to marketing services coordinator. In her new role, Silletti will be responsible for developing and implementing corporate marketing objectives and executing local office marketing initiatives, in addition to supporting development and project management efforts for the Milwaukee office.
“Lauren has a great attitude, and unique insight into our industry,” said Julie Ledger, vice president/general manager for Opus Development Corporation. “She is a great asset to our team, and I am excited to see her continue to grow in her new role.”
Silletti joined Opus in 2006 as a project coordinator, and has since assisted on several notable projects, including Waukesha’s 55-acre Shoppes at Fox River retail development, the 400,000-square-foot Northwestern Mutual Phase II office building in Franklin, and the state-of-the-art Marquette University Eckstein Hall Law School in Milwaukee.
In addition to her marketing responsibilities, Silletti leads the Milwaukee office’s Action Team, a volunteer group that provides support and assistance to the Opus Foundation.
Silletti graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in history and international studies. Silletti and her husband reside in Milwaukee.
The Milwaukee office of Opus Development Corporation is one of the region’s leading full-service real estate development and design-build firms. Notable projects include Waukesha’s Shoppes at Fox River, multiple buildings at Marquette University, including the new Law School and College of Engineering, Northwestern Mutual’s Franklin Campus, The Honey Creek Corporate Center, and Oakwood Crossing Business Center in Oak Creek.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside