Do you remember The West Allis Inn? It was a busy hotel/banquet hall, here in downtown West Allis. It is said that the Milwaukee Braves often stayed here when they were in town, as well as race car driver Mario Andretti.
The West Allis Inn was converted to a senior living facility in 1985 and was renamed West Park Place. In 2004, the once family-owned business was sold and became a 100% senior assisted living facility. This year, our building turns 50! We are hoping to collect old photos, stories, personal fond memories. If you can help us with this project, please contact:
Life Enrichment Director
Ph.414-476-3900 or Email:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MADACC Adopt A Shelter Cat Promotions
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Weekly United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY
- 6/13-6/15: Three Day Rummage Sale at Second Hand Purrs (4300 S. Howell Avenue)
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Bonsai Workshop at Boerner Gardens
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health