Are you a veteran or a surviving spouse of a veteran who served during war time? If you are, you may qualify for a service related pension available to help offset some of the cost of home health care, assisted living, or nursing home expenses.
Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Ave. in St. Francis, invites veterans and their families to attend this free program on Tuesday, September 11th, from 6:00-7:00 pm to learn about the Aid & Attendance benefit. Jim Duff of the Milwaukee County Veterans Service Office will talk about the financial, medical and military service requirements for you to qualify. Bring along your questions!
Tours of Howard Village will be available. Please register by calling 414-489-1400 by September 7th.
Howard Village is a Laureate Group independent and assisted living community designed for an active, convenient and worry-free way of life. For information call 414-489-1400 or visit www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season