Judy Mayer, a nutritional instructor from Outpost Natural Foods, will prepare some quick breakfast recipes and you will see that it's really not that hard to have a proper breakfast.
Hurry and sign up for this free class by Wednesday, September 12th @St. Francis Library or by phone at 414 481-7323. Space is limited.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!