Tri-Adathon Group Extends ApplicationDeadline for Not-for-profit Organizations to Receive Pro Bono Services
Tri-Adathon – a nonprofit, pro-bono marathon event held by three local Milwaukee marketing and advertising agencies, is seeking entries from not-for-profit organizations located in Southeastern Wisconsin who are interested in pro-bono marketing support.
The 2012 Tri-Adathon will be held on October 19 and 20. Interested nonprofit organizations can apply to receive services at www.triadathon.com. Selections will be announced the week of October 1, 2012.
Who: Any Southeastern Wisconsin certified 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization who would benefit from free marketing, PR, or interactive services from one of the participating agencies.
What: Winning not-for-profits will receive solutions to their current marketing and public relations challenges. Potential support includes marketing strategy, graphic design, annual report design, direct mail, event invitation design, Web strategy/home page design, press kits, media relations plans or interior design services. The participating agencies will work on individual projects and collaboratively on multi-faceted assignments.
When: Responses are being accepted until September 21, 2012.
How: Responses may be submitted using a simple online application at www.triadathon.com.
Tri-Adathon is a two-day creative marathon which provides pro-bono marketing communication services to Southeastern Wisconsin charities. The event is a joint venture between Catral Doyle creative, Clear Verve Marketing, and Johnson Direct. The 2012 event is the third annual service event with 88.9 Radio Milwaukee as a promotional sponsor. The first two Tri-Adathon events resulted in the donation of over $80,000 in creative services and provided recipients with additional in-kind services from related area vendors. Tri-Adathon 2012 will begin on the morning of October 19, 2012. Work will continue on October 20 and the presentation of finished marketing, graphic design, interactive, and public relations programs will be presented on Monday, October 22. For more information, visit www.triadathon.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cell phones and 911.