Howard Village senior community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 6th, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy live entertainment, refreshments, and can register to win a gift card to Pick 'n Save. Guided tours of Howard Village and model apartments will be available.
Howard Village offers independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments and supportive services that keep older adults living as independently as possible while giving their families peace of mind. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, activity room, bank, beauty/barber shop, fitness area, computer with internet access, and scheduled transportation for shopping and outings. Howard Village offers many social opportunities that range from exercise classes, dinner outings, educational seminars, and religious services. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk