Howard Village senior community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 6th, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy live entertainment, refreshments, and can register to win a gift card to Pick 'n Save. Guided tours of Howard Village and model apartments will be available.
Howard Village offers independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments and supportive services that keep older adults living as independently as possible while giving their families peace of mind. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, activity room, bank, beauty/barber shop, fitness area, computer with internet access, and scheduled transportation for shopping and outings. Howard Village offers many social opportunities that range from exercise classes, dinner outings, educational seminars, and religious services. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrate Independence Day at Humboldt Park
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek