Howard Village senior community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 6th, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy live entertainment, refreshments, and can register to win a gift card to Pick 'n Save. Guided tours of Howard Village and model apartments will be available.
Howard Village offers independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments and supportive services that keep older adults living as independently as possible while giving their families peace of mind. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, activity room, bank, beauty/barber shop, fitness area, computer with internet access, and scheduled transportation for shopping and outings. Howard Village offers many social opportunities that range from exercise classes, dinner outings, educational seminars, and religious services. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB's 10 Tips for Safe Online Shopping On Cyber Monday
- IndependenceFirst Milwaukee Heat “Big Cheese Classic” wheelchair basketball tourney
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol