Howard Village senior community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 6th, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy live entertainment, refreshments, and can register to win a gift card to Pick 'n Save. Guided tours of Howard Village and model apartments will be available.
Howard Village offers independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments and supportive services that keep older adults living as independently as possible while giving their families peace of mind. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, activity room, bank, beauty/barber shop, fitness area, computer with internet access, and scheduled transportation for shopping and outings. Howard Village offers many social opportunities that range from exercise classes, dinner outings, educational seminars, and religious services. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry