You’ve prepared and dreamed about retirement and your Golden Years. You’ve assessed your financial security, planned for good health, choosing to live wherever you are happiest. Suddenly, your health or your spouse’s condition changes. Then you have to go to Plan B. But there’s good news! You still have options and choices to take control of the unexpected.
Join us on Tuesday, October 2, 10:00 AM at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue. The presenter is Ruth Bussalachi, owner and president of Synergy Home Care of Milwaukee County (www.synergyhomecare.com). Inspired by her own experiences when her family needed care, she has spent the last 30 years helping seniors respond to unexpected changes in their long-term plan, helping them continue to make their own decisions about how and where they chose to enjoy their golden years.
Prior to starting Synergy, Ruth was the Director of Special Needs for Lutheran Social Services. Ruth currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Parkinson’s Association.
You’ll leave armed with information to take charge of your future. By the end of the presentation, you’ll have a better understanding of the language that doctors and professionals use and take back control of the meetings around those decisions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE