You’ve prepared and dreamed about retirement and your Golden Years. You’ve assessed your financial security, planned for good health, choosing to live wherever you are happiest. Suddenly, your health or your spouse’s condition changes. Then you have to go to Plan B. But there’s good news! You still have options and choices to take control of the unexpected.
Join us on Tuesday, October 2, 10:00 AM at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue. The presenter is Ruth Bussalachi, owner and president of Synergy Home Care of Milwaukee County (www.synergyhomecare.com). Inspired by her own experiences when her family needed care, she has spent the last 30 years helping seniors respond to unexpected changes in their long-term plan, helping them continue to make their own decisions about how and where they chose to enjoy their golden years.
Prior to starting Synergy, Ruth was the Director of Special Needs for Lutheran Social Services. Ruth currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Parkinson’s Association.
You’ll leave armed with information to take charge of your future. By the end of the presentation, you’ll have a better understanding of the language that doctors and professionals use and take back control of the meetings around those decisions.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids