You’ve prepared and dreamed about retirement and your Golden Years. You’ve assessed your financial security, planned for good health, choosing to live wherever you are happiest. Suddenly, your health or your spouse’s condition changes. Then you have to go to Plan B. But there’s good news! You still have options and choices to take control of the unexpected.
Join us on Tuesday, October 2, 10:00 AM at St. Ann Center, 2801 E. Morgan Avenue. The presenter is Ruth Bussalachi, owner and president of Synergy Home Care of Milwaukee County (www.synergyhomecare.com). Inspired by her own experiences when her family needed care, she has spent the last 30 years helping seniors respond to unexpected changes in their long-term plan, helping them continue to make their own decisions about how and where they chose to enjoy their golden years.
Prior to starting Synergy, Ruth was the Director of Special Needs for Lutheran Social Services. Ruth currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Parkinson’s Association.
You’ll leave armed with information to take charge of your future. By the end of the presentation, you’ll have a better understanding of the language that doctors and professionals use and take back control of the meetings around those decisions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library