Babies In Need is holding its 1st Annual Donation Fundraiser to benefit Project Concern of Cudahy. From September 17th until October 1st you can donate items such as: New formula, diapers, wipes, baby food and toys. Also accepting new or gently used baby clothing or household items.
All donations will be taken to Project Concern in Cudahy. You can schedule a pick up for your donation, or you can drop it off at North Shore Bank, 3233 E. Layton Ave. in Cudahy.
Donation sites will be updated as they are added at: www.babiesinneed.webs.com. Volunteers and drop off sites still needed!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"