Trish Bruce has been named Account Manager for Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, ingredients, and consumer products for the food and beverage industry.
In this position, Bruce will work on the company’s industrial ingredients sales accounts in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, partnering with customers to drive their sales with innovative solutions and new product development. She will also work closely with other Wixon sales personnel and departments, including research and development, accounting, logistics, and senior management, to provide exceptional service, adding value to the customers’ experience every step of the way.
Prior to joining Wixon, Bruce had 25 years of experience in the food industry. She served as a research and development manager for Appert’s Foodservice in St. Cloud, Minn., and worked as a nutritionist for Coborn’s Inc. Bruce was also an instructor at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, Minn. She received her bachelor’s degree in dietetics from the College of St. Benedict in 1985 and took courses related to Food Science at the University of Minnesota.
Bruce is a native of St. Cloud, Minn., where she currently resides with her husband and two children. She enjoys golfing, biking, and gardening.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated meat, food, and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, custom-ground spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is FSSC 22000 Certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (800) 841-5304.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library