Trish Bruce has been named Account Manager for Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, ingredients, and consumer products for the food and beverage industry.
In this position, Bruce will work on the company’s industrial ingredients sales accounts in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, partnering with customers to drive their sales with innovative solutions and new product development. She will also work closely with other Wixon sales personnel and departments, including research and development, accounting, logistics, and senior management, to provide exceptional service, adding value to the customers’ experience every step of the way.
Prior to joining Wixon, Bruce had 25 years of experience in the food industry. She served as a research and development manager for Appert’s Foodservice in St. Cloud, Minn., and worked as a nutritionist for Coborn’s Inc. Bruce was also an instructor at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, Minn. She received her bachelor’s degree in dietetics from the College of St. Benedict in 1985 and took courses related to Food Science at the University of Minnesota.
Bruce is a native of St. Cloud, Minn., where she currently resides with her husband and two children. She enjoys golfing, biking, and gardening.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated meat, food, and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, custom-ground spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is FSSC 22000 Certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (800) 841-5304.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter