Clean Sweep Auctions offers FREE appraisals of sports memorabilia and vintage autographs
Clean Sweep Auctions, the world’s largest auctioneer and seller of vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia, is hosting a free appraisal show from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 13 and Sunday, October 14 at Wyndham Milwaukee Airport Hotel, 4747 South Howell Ave.
Much like the popular Antiques Roadshow, Clean Sweep Auctions will offer free appraisals on all types of sports memorabilia, cards and autographs, as well as vintage celebrity, Presidential and historical autographs. But, unlike the television phenomenon, the Clean Sweep Auctions team is coming ready to buy. Whether simply curious or ready to sell, attendees are guaranteed honest, free appraisals and are never pressured to sell their items.
Attendees looking to add to their collection will also have the opportunity to purchase rare and exciting items from the Clean Sweep Auctions, including the following:
•1894 Mayo football card of an anonymous player, the most valuable football card in existence;
•1974 Milwaukee Braves scorecard program, signed by Hank Aaron and Al Downing;
•1960 Hartland statue of Hank Aaron;
•1971 Vince Lombardi signed memorial program, including 31 signatures;
•1957 Topps Paul Hornung rookie card; and
•1941 Play ball Joe DiMaggio, the year of his 56-game hitting streak.
•1938 Pittsburgh Pirates baseball, signed by Honus Wagner.
About Clean Sweep Auctions
Clean Sweep Auctions is the largest auctioneer and seller of vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia in the world. President Steve Verkman has been quoted as an expert in authenticity and pricing for vintage sports memorabilia in publications such as Newsweek, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC and many more. For more information, visit www.csauctions.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness