IndependenceFirst’s 2012 Juried Art Exhibition features mixed media, photography and paintings by Joe Hausch, Grace Matson, Sarah Mueller and Sarah Pifher to promote full inclusion of people with disabilities in making, viewing and exhibiting original artwork.
The exhibition will be on display at IndependenceFirst Oct. 1 to Oct. 31 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A Gallery Night reception will take place on Oct. 19 from 5-9 p.m., with a performance by the Strong Hearts Step Team at 7 p.m.
540 S. 1st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st