IndependenceFirst’s 2012 Juried Art Exhibition features mixed media, photography and paintings by Joe Hausch, Grace Matson, Sarah Mueller and Sarah Pifher to promote full inclusion of people with disabilities in making, viewing and exhibiting original artwork.
The exhibition will be on display at IndependenceFirst Oct. 1 to Oct. 31 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A Gallery Night reception will take place on Oct. 19 from 5-9 p.m., with a performance by the Strong Hearts Step Team at 7 p.m.
540 S. 1st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kemet Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"