IndependenceFirst’s 2012 Juried Art Exhibition features mixed media, photography and paintings by Joe Hausch, Grace Matson, Sarah Mueller and Sarah Pifher to promote full inclusion of people with disabilities in making, viewing and exhibiting original artwork.
The exhibition will be on display at IndependenceFirst Oct. 1 to Oct. 31 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A Gallery Night reception will take place on Oct. 19 from 5-9 p.m., with a performance by the Strong Hearts Step Team at 7 p.m.
540 S. 1st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- St. Robert School Centennial 5K | 2K Run/Walk- Sat., Aug. 29th
- HamBINGO Thursday August 20 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Milwaukee-area mamas celebrate breastfeeding, pumping with "Oh, the Places You'll Pump!"
- Knot Your Average Sailers