IndependenceFirst’s 2012 Juried Art Exhibition features mixed media, photography and paintings by Joe Hausch, Grace Matson, Sarah Mueller and Sarah Pifher to promote full inclusion of people with disabilities in making, viewing and exhibiting original artwork.
The exhibition will be on display at IndependenceFirst Oct. 1 to Oct. 31 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A Gallery Night reception will take place on Oct. 19 from 5-9 p.m., with a performance by the Strong Hearts Step Team at 7 p.m.
540 S. 1st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Southside Bicycle Day!