IndependenceFirst’s 2012 Juried Art Exhibition features mixed media, photography and paintings by Joe Hausch, Grace Matson, Sarah Mueller and Sarah Pifher to promote full inclusion of people with disabilities in making, viewing and exhibiting original artwork.
The exhibition will be on display at IndependenceFirst Oct. 1 to Oct. 31 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A Gallery Night reception will take place on Oct. 19 from 5-9 p.m., with a performance by the Strong Hearts Step Team at 7 p.m.
540 S. 1st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa