Help raise funds for Second Hand Purrs, a no-kill cat shelter, by eating at Denny’s Restaurant at 4925 South Howell Avenue from October 15-November 15. During this time, Second Hand Purrs will receive 15% of your check. The shelter must receive your restaurant check in order to get credit. You can mail your check to the shelter at the address below, or you can stop by during open house hours: Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
Second Hand Purrs
4300 South Howell Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Please visit the shelter’s website at www.secondhandpurrs.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus