Help raise funds for Second Hand Purrs, a no-kill cat shelter, by eating at Denny’s Restaurant at 4925 South Howell Avenue from October 15-November 15. During this time, Second Hand Purrs will receive 15% of your check. The shelter must receive your restaurant check in order to get credit. You can mail your check to the shelter at the address below, or you can stop by during open house hours: Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
Second Hand Purrs
4300 South Howell Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Please visit the shelter’s website at www.secondhandpurrs.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE