Help raise funds for Second Hand Purrs, a no-kill cat shelter, by eating at Denny’s Restaurant at 4925 South Howell Avenue from October 15-November 15. During this time, Second Hand Purrs will receive 15% of your check. The shelter must receive your restaurant check in order to get credit. You can mail your check to the shelter at the address below, or you can stop by during open house hours: Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
Second Hand Purrs
4300 South Howell Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Please visit the shelter’s website at www.secondhandpurrs.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art