Help raise funds for Second Hand Purrs, a no-kill cat shelter, by eating at Denny’s Restaurant at 4925 South Howell Avenue from October 15-November 15. During this time, Second Hand Purrs will receive 15% of your check. The shelter must receive your restaurant check in order to get credit. You can mail your check to the shelter at the address below, or you can stop by during open house hours: Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
Second Hand Purrs
4300 South Howell Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Please visit the shelter’s website at www.secondhandpurrs.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards