Help raise funds for Second Hand Purrs, a no-kill cat shelter, by eating at Denny’s Restaurant at 4925 South Howell Avenue from October 15-November 15. During this time, Second Hand Purrs will receive 15% of your check. The shelter must receive your restaurant check in order to get credit. You can mail your check to the shelter at the address below, or you can stop by during open house hours: Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
Second Hand Purrs
4300 South Howell Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Please visit the shelter’s website at www.secondhandpurrs.org for more information.
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources