The Schroeder YMCA Swim Team celebrates its expansion to the south side of Milwaukee by hosting tryouts for swimmers ages 6-14. The tryout will be held Saturday, November 3, 2012 at Deer Creek Elementary Pool, 3680 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., St Francis, WI.
The goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool. An informational parent meeting will also be held that Saturday to describe the new branch of the team and answer questions.
Upon successfully completing the tryout, swimmers will be eligible for two complimentary practices to experience the program. Once the swimmers register for the team, their swim team fee will include a youth YMCA membership.
This is a great opportunity for your child to receive professional coaching, make new friends, gain more confidence in the water, and compete in swimming meets.
For more information call (414) 897-8932
Find us online at wsacltd.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Two Named to Holiday Folk Fair International Hall of Fame