The Schroeder YMCA Swim Team celebrates its expansion to the south side of Milwaukee by hosting tryouts for swimmers ages 6-14. The tryout will be held Saturday, November 3, 2012 at Deer Creek Elementary Pool, 3680 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., St Francis, WI.
The goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool. An informational parent meeting will also be held that Saturday to describe the new branch of the team and answer questions.
Upon successfully completing the tryout, swimmers will be eligible for two complimentary practices to experience the program. Once the swimmers register for the team, their swim team fee will include a youth YMCA membership.
This is a great opportunity for your child to receive professional coaching, make new friends, gain more confidence in the water, and compete in swimming meets.
For more information call (414) 897-8932
Find us online at wsacltd.org
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center