On Saturday, November 17, 9 am to 1 pm St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will offer for the public its “vintage” jewelry and “Sister Edna’s Creations” - her unique, hand-crafted jewelry for sale. Attendees can also enjoy varieties of chili in the Seasons of Life Café. Proceeds support the programs and services of the Center for frail elderly and persons with disabilities.
As a collaborative event, St. Thomas More High School, also will be open at the same time and right next door, featuring a large selection of beautiful holiday crafts for sale. The day at both facilities offers a “double-fun” event!
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the frail and most needy of our community. The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi.
For more information on the event call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MADACC Adopt A Shelter Cat Promotions
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Weekly United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY
- 6/13-6/15: Three Day Rummage Sale at Second Hand Purrs (4300 S. Howell Avenue)
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Bonsai Workshop at Boerner Gardens
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health